miércoles, mayo 25, 2011

70

Absolutely Sweet Marie Ain’t talkin’ All I really want to do Arthur McBride As I went out one morning Bob Dylan’s dream Boots of Spanish leather Born in time Buckets of rain Can’t wait Changing of the guards Copper kettle Covenant woman Day of the locusts Days of ’49 Desolation row Dignity Dreamin’ of you Every grain of sand Everything is broken Farewell Angelina Final theme Forgetful heart Frankie & Albert Goin’ to Acapulco Going going gone Heart of mine Honest with me I and I I believe in you I dreamed I saw St. Augustine I pity the poor immigrant I threw it all away I want you Idiot wind If not for you It’s all good It’s all over now, baby blue Joey Lo and behold! Love minus zero/no limit Mama you been on my mind Million dollar bash Million miles Moonshiner Most of the time Oh sister On a night like this One of us must know (sooner or later) Oxford town Political world Positively 4th street Precious angel Pressing on Queen Jane approximately Red river shore Silvio Stack a Lee Summer days Sweetheart like you Take a message to Mary The man in me Things have changed Thunder on the mountain Tryin’ to get to heaven Visions of Johanna We better talk this over When the night comes falling from the sky When the ship comes in You ain’t goin’ nowhere …

1 comentario:

dufresne dijo...

y más...
el más grande!